Yes, you can link to any content on the Central States website.Please use external linking, which will allow users of your website to be directed to information housed on our website.DISCLAIMER: By giving our customers permission to link from their website to ours, or use our content (text, photos or illustrations), Central States Mfg. does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products found on these sites.
No, we ask that you do not direct download any file from our website.We are continually updating our website to provide you with the most up-to-date product information and marketing tools. If you direct download a flyer, for example, it may quickly become out of date or contain errors.
No, you may not use any photos found in our gallery.The project photos you see in our gallery or marketing materials come from distributors and contractors who use Central States products, and then allow us to photograph their projects. Because of this, we do not allow project photos to be shared with other entities.
Yes, we may be able to help you get photos of your projects.We are always looking to secure new photos and are more than happy to assist you in obtaining professional quality photos of your projects.
- Snap a few quick cell phone pictures of projects using our Central States products.
- Email the photos to email@example.com
- We will evaluate the project.
- If we think your project fits our needs (for a specific panel profile or color), then we will send you a photo release, and arrange a drone photographer to take professional photos.
- A photographer may call you to schedule the photo.
- We will email you a link to high-quality images of your project.
Yes, we do have a limited amount of panel photos and illustrations you can use.
- DOWNLOAD our images package here.
- JPG files - JPG's are probably what you are looking for if you are using Microsoft Word or Power Point. A tshirt vendor might also request this type of file, depending on their processes. If a vendor requests a jpg, it is appropriate to make them aware that you have the logo in a higher quality EPS file if they can use it.
- EPS files - EPS files are high resolution vector files. You most likely will not be able to use these on your computer in Microsoft programs. This file type is intended for vendors who are creating banners, signs, etc. Please supply your vendor with a link to this page so they can download it themselves.
- PDF files - PDF's are used for a variety of applications. They are high resolution and may be used when you are unable to use a EPS file.
- PNG file - PNG files are low resolution and mainly used for web applications only. You may need a transparent PNG file for your powerpoint. Do not use this file type for anything that will be printed.
CAUTION: These hex codes are intended to represent the paint colors found on Central States metal panels. They are not exact color matches and should not be used for any color selection or matching. They should not be used on any printed material. They can be used as a digital reference of available range of colors offered in metal roofing and siding. Any color selection should come from a physical color chart and any color matching should be done using a metal sample.
Our official color is Pantone 202. If your not sure what that means, choose black. Don’t make any promotional items in burgundy, crimson red, tomato red, brick red, or red.
Make sure to leave white space around the logo. Use at least one “C” width for spacing.
Don’t alter the Central States logo or place it on a colored or patterned background. Do not stretch, squeeze, recolor, pattern, screen or otherwise distort the logo.
Do not type anything in the Copperplate Gothic font. Instead, choose any sans serif font like Helvetica, Arial, etc.